Il Divo Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Il Divo
> Il Divo Trivia
- Famous as : An operatic vocal group
- Birth Name : -
- Birth Date : 2001
- Birth Place : London, England
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : Album "Il Divo" (2005)
- Has become the first band to have a number one album without releasing a single since Radiohead's 'Kid A' in 2000 through 'Ancora' (2006).
- Appeared in 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' with creator, Simon Cowell on April 5, 2005 singing their version of Toni Braxton's 'Unbreak My Heart'.
- Their first album 'Il Divo' (2004) has struck the number one spot in 13 countries and achieved top 5 ranks in 25 countries after its release.
- Is recorded as the Most Multinational U.K. No.1 Album Group in 2006 edition of Guinness Book of World Record.
- Is one of the few bands to sit in first position of 2006 Billboard 200 with practically no radio play.
- One of the members, Sebastien Izambard was working on a solo album when he joined Il Divo in 2003.