Hilary Duff Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Hilary Duff
> Hilary Duff Trivia
- Famous as : Actress, pop music singer
- Birth Name : Hilary Ann Lisa Duff
- Birth Date : September 28, 1987
- Birth Place : Houston, Texas, USA
- Spouse : Mike Comrie (hockey player, since 14-Aug-10, filed for divorce)
- Claim to Fame : As Lizzie McGuire in "Lizzie McGuire" (2001 - 2004) (TV)
- Teaming up with DKNY Jeans to launch a collection of denim jeans, tunics and scarves, named Femme for DKNY Jeans (February 2009).
- Performed a free concert, dubbed "Hilary Duff Rocks for the Troops," in Fayetteville, home of Fort Bragg for military families on August 1, 2006.
- Included in Forbes magazine's annual list of The Young & The Rich Celebrities Under 25 in 2006 with an estimated wealth of $15 million and ranked 7th the following year with $12 million.
- Was ranked 7th on FHM magazine's annual list of 100 Sexiest Women in the World in 2008.
- Graced the cover of Cosmopolitan's January 2008 issue.
- Has her own fashion line, called "stuff by hilary duff".
- Got a Mercedes-Benz G-class SUV from boyfriend Mike Comrie as a present for her 20th birthday.
- Became the face of Vaseline (September 2007).
- Dished up chicken stew for hundreds of homeless men in Edmonton, Canada as part of her personal campaign to raise awareness about poverty and hunger (August 1, 2007).
- Has in April 2007 launched a new line of sewing patterns, which clothing offerings come in a variety of fabrics and can be personalized with rhinestones, glitter, sequins and other accessories.
- Takes on 12-inch proportions as the world's most popular fashion doll, having the "Red Carpet Glam Hilary Duff Doll" launched by December 2006.
- Made her video game debut in "The Sims 2 Pets", released on October 17, 2006 in North America and on October 19 the same year across Europe for the PlayStation 2, GameCube, and as an expansion pack to the original PC game, "The Sims 2".
- Collaborated with Mattel to unveil 11 different head-to-toe outfits under the Barbie Fashions Designed by Hilary Duff label. The collection includes denim pieces, accessories and even faux fur.
- Shows her sympathy to the many victims on the Gulf Coast by donating $200,000 to the American Red Cross and $50,000 to USA Harvest, which is supplying food to shelters (September 2005).
- Included in Teen People's list of Power-Wielding Players in Young Hollywood at number 4 (August 2005).