Frankie J Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Frankie J
> Frankie J Trivia
- Famous as : R&B singer
- Birth Name : Francisco Javier Bautista, Jr.
- Birth Date : December 07, 1975
- Birth Place : Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
- Spouse : Grace (since 2000)
- Claim to Fame : Album "The One" (2005)
- Has become a regular guest at 106.9 KHITS Radio station in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Considers his song "How To Deal" (2005) as his most "autobiographical song."
- Once becoming a member of the successful Latin group Los Kumbia Kings.
- Grew up listening to Lisa Lisa, Brenda K. Starr and George Lamond's music, thus decided to use falsetto style like Lamond did.
- Was raised in San Diego from the age of 2.
- Frankie's interest over music was inspired by his grandfather Feliciano Bautista, who was a violinist.
- Pop-singer Michael Jackson is his inspiration.