Famke Janssen Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Famke Janssen
> Famke Janssen Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : Famke Beumer Janssen
- Birth Date : November 05, 1965
- Birth Place : Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Spouse : Tod Williams (film director/writer, 1995 - 2000)
- Claim to Fame : As Xenia Onatopp in "GoldenEye" (1995)
- Used to consume almonds and dried cranberries every day during the filming of "X-Men: The Last Stand" (2006).
- Originally was billed to portray the title role in Juraj Jakubisko's "Bathory" (2007), but later was surprisingly replaced by Anna Friel with undisclosed reason.
- Turned down the female lead role in "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines" (2003).
- Gained the 69th rank in Stuff Magazine's list of 102 Sexiest Women in the World by 2002.
- Actually had been cast to play Serleena in "Men in Black II" (2002), but later quitted the project due to a death in her family and so was replaced by Lara Flynn Boyle.
- Was placed on the 65th rank in FHM magazine's list of 100 Sexiest Women in 1996 and 69th in Askmen's Most Desirable Woman by 2002.
- Her shoes in "GoldenEye" (1995) were made specially for her because of her large shoe size which reaches 11.
- Was offered the role of Lieutenant Jadzia Dax in TV series "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" (1993-1999), but refused it in order to remain available to appear in big screen productions.
- Her favorite authors include Vladimir Nabokov, the Bronte sisters, and Jean Rhys.
- Has a black terrier named Licorice and likes to dress up the dog.
- Likes drinking cappuccino and scotch.
- Admires Jack Nicholson and Meryl Streep.
- Her first name, Famke, means little girl in Frisian language, a Dutch dialect from Friesland, Netherlands.
- Has a knack in imitating accents.
- Contributed her voice to provide the Dutch-language narration for Disney's Studio Tram Tour.
- Is able to speak fluent German and French aside from Dutch and English.