Eva Mendes Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Eva Mendes
> Eva Mendes Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : -
- Birth Date : March 05, 1974
- Birth Place : Miami, Florida
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : As Sara in "Training Day" (2001)
- Included in People magazine's annual list of Best Dressed Women of 2008.
- Voted 7th on Maxim magazine's list of 100 Hot Hollywood Starlets in 2007 and 2008.
- Posed topless for the May 2008 issue of Italy's Vogue magazine.
- Being recruited as the new face for Calvin Klein Underwear in March 2008.
- Tapped as the new face of Calvin Klein for the brand's Fall 2008 perfume advertising campaign.
- Voted as the Sexiest Actress in Victoria's Secret 2008 "What Is Sexy?" list, unveiled in January 2008.
- Bared all for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)'s new Anti-Fur ad in December 2007.
- Posed topless for Jane Magazine's "Body" issue, on newsstands July 24, 2007, as an attempt to promote Clothes Off Our Back, a non-profit charity which sells celebrities' gently worn clothing to benefit children's charities.
- Named the Fun Fearless Female of the Year by Cosmopolitan Magazine (January 2007).
- Chosen 8th on the poll of the Most Wanted Star Hairstyles conducted by In Touch Magazine in November 2006.
- Had an appearance in an American Express credit card commercial which featured Sheryl Crow's song "Soak Up The Sun" (April 2002).
- Has become the calendar girl for Campari, a major Italian alcohol beverage company, for the year of 2008.
- Loves interior designing and would venture on this profession if not acting.
- Bared all for a sexy photo spread in US style magazine "Flaunt" by August 2006.
- Her favorite horror movie is "The Shining" (1980).
- Is one of the faces of the new Revlon ads.
- Has played Denzel Washington's wife twice; in "Training Day" (2001) and in "Out of Time" (2003).
- Her hobbies are music, sports (hiking, biking, skiing, and mountain climbing) and interior design.
- Writes a book titled "Crazy Leggs Beshee," which is inspired by her nieces and nephews, that introduces vocabulary, art, history and values through a medium kids understand.
- Appeared in Aerosmith's video of "Hole In My Soul" as the girl in American flag bikini.
- Sometimes credited as Eva Mendez.
- Is of Cuban-American descent.