Denise Richards Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Denise Richards
> Denise Richards Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : Denise Lee Richards
- Birth Date : February 17, 1971
- Birth Place : Downers Grove, Illinois, USA
- Spouse : Charlie Sheen (15-Jun-02 - 30-Nov-06)
- Claim to Fame : As Kelly Lanier Van Ryan in "Wild Things" (1998)
- Chosen as the 6th "Most AB-ilicious Star" in Life & Style's list of celebrities with toned stomachs (May 2007).
- Is a left-handed person also an animal lover who has kept several cats and dogs.
- Was labeled the Sexiest Mom by In Touch Magazine in 2005.
- Earned the 82nd rank in FHM Magazine's 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005 special supplement.
- Posed for Playboy Magazine in a nude pictorial by December 2004.
- Appeared with daughter Sam in an episode of Charlie Sheen's TV series vehicle of "Two and a Half Men" aired in 2004 as his former girlfriend who turns out to have a baby girl.
- Ranked 9th in FHM Taiwan's list of 100 Sexiest Women in 2001 and 21st in Stiff Magazine's 102 Sexiest Women in the World by 2002.
- Tried for the role of Beth in "Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers" (1995), but lost the part to Mariah O'Brien.
- Was a cheerleader during her high school study.
- Admitted to have developed a crush on John Travolta during her younger years.
- Once underwent a job as a grocery clerk.
- Her favorite actresses include Kim Basinger, Susan Sarandon, Jessica Lange, and Michelle Pffeifer.
- Is one of the notable members of Mensa International, the oldest and largest high IQ society in the world.
- Was featured alongside Eddie Griffin and Neil Patrick Harris in the music video of Snoop Dogg's "Undercova Funk."
- Delivered her first daughter, Sam J., at 10:57 PM in Los Angeles.
- Has a Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG.
- Considers "The Oprah Winfrey Show", "Maury", "That 70's Show", and "Happy Days" as her favorite TV programs.
- Was born on the same date and month as Paris Hilton was.
- Her favorite movies are "Titanic" (1997), "Undercover Brother" (2002), "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" (2003), and "Date Movie" (2006).
- Likes practicing kickboxing and jogging.
- Is of Croatian and Welsh descent.