Corbin Bleu Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Corbin Bleu
> Corbin Bleu Trivia
- Famous as : Pop singer, actor
- Birth Name : Corbin Bleu Reivers
- Birth Date : February 21, 1989
- Birth Place : Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : As Austin in "Catch That Kid" (2004)
- Obsessed with motocross.
- Is an apt piano player and often composes his own songs.
- Fancies listening to the '80s music.
- Has 3 younger sisters who often make him laugh.
- His New Year's resolution for 2007 is to get out of bed when his alarm rings.
- Was handed the "best hair while bowling" award during Disney Channel's New Year's Eve Sing-along Bowl-athon.
- Starred in "Jump In!" with his father David Reivers.
- His favorite subject is science and would like to enter med school someday.
- Looks up to Johnny Depp for the amount of work he put in the industry.
- His favorite actresses are Jennifer Garner and Angelina Jolie.
- Likes to eat French fries and pineapple.
- Loves swimming in the ocean and plays basketball.
- His favorite color is gold and black.
- His nickname is Blue man.
- Is made doing chores by his parents to hinder him being big headed.
- His last name is the French spelling for Blue.
- Was almost named Bullet after his mother went crazy over U2's "Bullet the Big Blue".