Brandon Routh Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Brandon Routh
> Brandon Routh Trivia
- Famous as : Actor
- Birth Name : Brandon James Routh
- Birth Date : October 09, 1979
- Birth Place : Des Moines, Iowa, USA
- Spouse : Courtney Ford (actress, since 24-Nov-07)
- Claim to Fame : As Superman in "Superman Returns" (2006)
- Nabbed the Best Superhero award during Spike TV's Scream Awards 2006 ceremony held October 7th for his portrayal in "Superman Returns" (2006).
- Attended a private charity screening of "Superman Returns" (2006) at Century 20 Theater at the Jordan Creek Town Center in West Des Moines (June 2006).
- Has his own wax figure, modeled after his character in "Superman Returns", unveiled by the famous Madame Tussauds wax museum in New York City on June 27th, 2006.
- Was named ShoWest's Male Star of Tomorrow by March 2006.
- Received a Rising Star Award from Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films in 2006.
- Gained 20 pounds of muscle to prepare for his role in "Superman Returns" (2006).
- Hired a coach to help him developing a proper body language for his title character in "Superman Returns" (2006) shortly after he landed the role.
- Dress up as Clark Kent/Superman for Halloween in 2003 then as Batman in 2004.
- Has a nickname of B.J.
- Was once a member of his high school's swing choir.
- Likes riding bike, reading, playing soccer and basketball, also swimming.
- Spent most of his younger years in a suburb lies about 100 miles away from the hometown of George Reeves, the 1950s television Superman.
- Can play piano and trumpet.