Black Eyed Peas Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Black Eyed Peas
> Black Eyed Peas Trivia
- Famous as : Hip hop group
- Birth Name : Atban Klann
- Birth Date : 1990
- Birth Place : Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : Album "Elephunk" (2003)
- Nabbed the award for Best Pop Vocal Performance by a Duo or Group at the 49th annual Grammy Awards for "My Humps".
- Earned triple at the 2006 annual American Music Awards, mainly for the categories of Favorite Soul/R&B Band/Duo/Group, Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Band/Duo/Group, and Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album for "Monkey Business".
- Won the Best Group award at the 2006 MOBO Awards.
- Won the 2006 MTV Video Music Award for the category of Best Hip-Hop Video, thanks to their single "My Humps".
- Won the 2006 Teen Choice Award for the category of Choice Music: Rap Artist.
- Nabbed the Best Group award at the 6th annual BET Awards held June 27th, 2006.
- Ranked the 5th "Most Searched Celebrity" on VH1 by June 2006.
- Won the International Album Of The Year prize at the 2006's Juno for their album "Monkey Business".
- Topped the 2005's global charts with their album "Monkey Business" sold 6.8 million copies to be at 4th rank.
- Their album "Monkey Business" ranked the 5th in the Top 10 Best-Selling Albums of 2005 list sold 3 million copies.
- Attended the special dinner at Sony Studios in Los Angeles to honour singer & activist Sting as MusiCares 2004 Person of the Year, mainly for his charitable work with Amnesty International and the Rainforest Foundation.