Ashlee Simpson Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Ashlee Simpson
> Ashlee Simpson Trivia
- Famous as : Pop rock singer
- Birth Name : Ashlee Nicole Simpson
- Birth Date : October 03, 1984
- Birth Place : Waco, Texas, USA
- Spouse : Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy bassist, since 17-May-08 - 22-Nov-11), Evan Ross (actor, since 31-Aug-14)
- Claim to Fame : Album "Autobiography" (2004)
- Confirmed in May 2008 she took husband Pete Wentz's last name and became Ashlee Wentz in private while would be professionally known as Ashlee Simpson-Wentz.
- Quit the movie "Raise Your Voice" maybe because Hilary Duff is starring in it.
- Teamed up with young women's clothing retailer Wet Seal in March 2008 to launch a collection of T-shirts for the company.
- Picked as one of Seventeen Magazine's "Style Stars" for its December/January issue (November 2007).
- Named Hollywood's Style Queen of the Year by American magazine Us Weekly in April 2007.
- Along with Mary-Kate Olsen, ranked 1st on Forbes magazine's Hollywood's Top Earning Stars Under 21 list in 2007, made an estimated $40 million during the year 2006.
- Considered as one of "The Young & The Rich Celebrities Under 25" according to the list compiled by Forbes magazine in January 2006.
- Made the list of Mr. Blackwell's 45th annual Worst Dressed Actresses (January 2005).
- Included in Teen People's list of the "25 Hottest Stars Under 25" (May 2005).
- Earned the title Nip/Tuck Of The Year in US men's magazine Blender's 2006 Readers' Poll.
- Has been recruited as the new endorser of footwear giant Skechers to then appear in its ads through 2007 (July 2006).
- Beat out Kelly Clarkson to become the new face of sexy lingerie company Victoria's Secret's Pink line (June 2006).
- Turned down a $4 million offer to pose for Playboy (June 2006).
- Her voice type is Spinto Contralto, with highest note E5 and lowest note E3, while her vocal range is 2 octaves.
- Caught up in a lip-synching scandal during her October Saturday Night Live performance.
- Enjoys spending her spare time vintage shopping, writing and recording music, and hanging out with friends.
- Featured on Jessica Simpson's Christmas album with the track "Little Drummer Boy."
- Is good friends with singer Fefe Dobson and actor Simon Cutmore.
- "Fiery and blunt" are reffering to her personality.
- Percieves Alanis Morrissette, Deborah Harry, Fiona Apple, and Joan Jett to be influences.
- Has a tatoo on her left wrist, which is an outline in black of a star.
- Left the cast of "7th Heaven" to pursue her music career.
- Appears in Ryan Cabrera's video for "On the Way Down".
- Has a bracelet inscribed: "If you can dream it, you can become it" which she got from sister Jessica.
- Shares a birthday with Gwen Stefani of No Doubt.
- Has 50 websites devoted to her.
- Was the youngest person ever admitted to the prestigious School of American Ballet at her 11 years age.
- Started dancing at the age of 4.