Amy Winehouse Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Amy Winehouse
> Amy Winehouse Trivia
- Famous as : R&B/soul singer, songwriter
- Birth Name : Amy Jade Winehouse
- Birth Date : September 14, 1983
- Birth Place : Enfield, London, England, UK
- Spouse : Blake Fielder-Civil (former video production assistant, 18-May-07 - 16-Jul-09)
- Claim to Fame : Album "Back to Black" (2006)
- Had her waxwork unveiled at Madame Tussauds in London on July 23, 2008.
- Posed naked for the April 2008 issue of British magazine, "Easy Living," in a bid to raise awareness about breast cancer among young women.
- Chosen UK Solo Artist of the Year at the 2007 Glamour annual events held on June 5.
- Ranked 2nd on Mr. Blackwell's 48th Annual Worst Dressed Women List, released on January 8, 2008.
- Spit at fans after booed for forgetting her own lyrics, slapped herself repeatedly and knocked her head on the mic during a gig in Cornwall, England on July 17, 2007.
- Was spotted having a number of cuts and scars on her arm while attending the 2007 Elle Style Awards.
- Performed a rendition of The Zutons' "Valerie" during her participation in a BBC Radio 1 Show Live Lounge and later recorded it with Mark Ronson in 2007.
- Befriended singers Matt Willis and Billie Piper.
- Chosen No. 2 in a poll on the World's Unsexiest Women conducted by men's magazine Maxim in October 2007.
- Sold the so-called "Double Trouble Combo" product, which included her new live DVD "I Told You I Was Trouble", 16 oz. pint glass and 3.5 inch ashtray, on her official merchandise store in October 2007.
- Was offered by Prince to join him on 21 London stages to do a duet on her song "Love Is a Losing Game" in 2007.
- Her single "Rehab" was turned to several remixes by Steve Mac, Hot Chip and Desert Eagle in 2007.
- Broke her big tooth in a drunken fall that forced her to cancel London's Shepherds Bush Empire gigs in March 2007.
- Ended the January 7, 2007 show at G-A-Y part way through her first song after vomiting, which reportedly was a result of being intoxicated.
- Ranked the 50th in NME Magazine's annual Cool list in November 2006.
- Showed up in an episode of BBC's comedy sketch show "The Fast Show" in 1997.
- Made a duet with Paul Weller in singing Etta Jones' "Don't Go To Strangers" when appeared in his BBC Electric Proms gig.
- Got her first guitar at age thirteen.
- Went to the same school as Katie Melua did.
- Suffered from eating disorders.
- Her favorite cocktail is a Rickstasy which consists of three parts vodka, one part Southern Comfort, one part banana liqueur, and one part Baileys.
- Has several tattoos of naked women on her body.