Alexa Vega Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Alexa Vega
> Alexa Vega Trivia
- Famous as : Actress, singer
- Birth Name : Alexa Ellesse Vega
- Birth Date : August 27, 1988
- Birth Place : Miami, Florida, USA
- Spouse : Sean Covel (film producer, since 10-Oct-10 - Dec-2012), Carlos Pena Jr. (singer, since 4-Jan-14)
- Claim to Fame : As Carmen Cortez in the "Spy Kids" trilogy
- "Spy Kids" (2001) director, Robert Rodriguez, bought her a new car for her 16th birthday and she asked for a Range Rover so she can drive her four sisters around and put a surfboard on top.
- Makes friend with Hilary Duff.
- Crush on Frankie Muniz.
- Is an experienced gymnast.
- Speaks Spanish fluently.
- Hamster is her favorite animal.
- Her favorite lip gloss is Bonne Bell Cotton Candy Lip Smacker.
- Crab Legs with mieraneara sauce is her favorite food.
- Her favorite song is "Overprotected" by Britney Spears, which she once performed at a beach party in Las Vegas.
- Play and Blink-182 are her favorite bands.
- Books about the history of the French revolution is her favorite.
- Her favorite authors are J.K. Rowling, Roald Dahl, and William Shakespeare.
- Her favorite actor and actress, include Anthony Hopkins, Jim Carey, Natalie Portman, and Jodie Foster.
- Her favorite TV show is "Friends."
- Her favorite movies are "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective" (1994), "Paper Moon" (1973), and "The Professional."
- Enjoys dancing, gymnastics, reading, playing with her younger sisters, singing, and freshwater fishing.
- Was named one of the 2004's Hottest Teen Celebrities in Vanity Fair.
- Ranked #4 in the Hottest Female Teen Stars in February 2004.
- Was featured in the July 2003 issue of Vanity Fair as one of Today's Hottest Teen Celebrities.
- If she's no longer becoming an actress she would like to be a neonatal nurse.
- Got her first kiss on the set of "Spy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams" (2002).
- Did the majority of her own stunts in "Spy Kids" (2001) and recorded two songs for its soundtrack.
- She is the second cousin of MayaRae Vega.
- Is half-Colombian and half-Italian.
- Usually called Lex.